Wednesday, September 5, 2012

12,000


My blog is nearing its two year anniversary, and already it has 12,000 views. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog! I enjoy seeing your comments.

I have some special things planned for the two year anniversary, which I will reveal later. For now, y’all might be interested in seeing what are currently the most popular posts.


The top five most popular posts are:

#5 Imagine All the Vampires...

People seem to like this John Lennon and Twilight parody.


#4 Animal Tips for Writers: Coral Snakes

I’m surprised that people are curious enough about coral snakes to make this my #4 most popular post, but I’m glad that people are interested in animals.


#3 Four Seasons (Illustrated by BushMaid)

This post has long been one of the most popular.


#2 Choosing Godly Entertainment

I got a lot of good responses from people about this article.


#1 Honey Badger Cares

This article is so popular that it has almost twice as many views as the second most viewed post. I don’t know if it has made a dent in the dark side of the honey badger trend, but at least it has put the message out there.


As a bonus, my most popular post this month is:

Childish Ways


Did any of the most popular posts surprise you? What is your favorite post? Do you have any suggestions for posts I could write?


(c) 2012 Jonathan Garner

10 comments:

  1. I was surprised about the coral snakes one. *shivers* ;) The others didn't surprise me much. Congratulations on so many views, and almost two years, and may your blog always flourish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting, Grace!

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised by the first one. I thought the Godly entertainment one would be pretty high since I know a lot of people read it.

    And I see your awesome haiku are still popular. ;) :D

    Congratulations on your blog's second birthday! May it live long by the hand of it's awesome master. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your art is still popular. ;)

      Thank you for reading and commenting, BushMaid!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! (And nice graphic. :D)

    I think it's fantastic that some of your thought-provoking (and, in some cases, somewhat controversial) articles get a lot of hits. Hopefully they're getting read--and taken to heart!

    I always enjoy your more serious articles, so more of those are always good. ;) And the parody was unique and fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting, Aubrey!

      I plan to write more serious articles, and I am open to exploring other parody ideas. ;)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Jonathan! I love reading your posts. :)

    I'm not sure what my favorite post is ('tis too hard to choose one from so much awesomeness), but I do especially like the four seasons from a child's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting, Amy!

      I'm glad you liked that one. :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome! Congrats on your two years!

    As for favorites *likes the honey badger one*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased that one was popular.

      Thank you for reading and commenting, Michael!

      Delete