Friday, October 31, 2014

My Newest Published Article: Ticks and Tricks

"Ticks and Tricks," an article just published in TRC Magazine, brings my list of published writings to ten! I'm glad to have reached double digits, and I plan to keep submitting.

"Ticks and Tricks" is based upon my experiences with ticks, and it humorously encourages us to squelch temptation whenever it appears. It's perhaps the quirkiest article I've written so far, which made it fun to write.

You can read it for free here: "Ticks and Tricks"

What do you think of the article?

6 comments:

  1. I loved it! It was fantas-tick! If a Hairy-Tick read this it would make him angry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mr. Eddings! That's true. The message certainly isn't cryp-tick.

      Delete
    2. How's your brother doing? Haven't heard from him lately -- which is unusual.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting 10 writings published, Jonathan! Your nature articles are some of my favorite ones you've written. :) But then again, I like all your articles and want to read more of them! B)

    ReplyDelete